When can I start trading in my Company’s name?
Once the application is approved by Companies House, the company incorporation is finally complete. At this point you may start trading in the new company’s name; however, for receiving or making any payment, you may have to wait until the business bank account is opened.
What are my duties after the company registration process is finished?
After forming a new company, you have the below statutory duties to follow:
- Register for Corporation Tax with HMRC.
- Register for other taxes/services i.e. Payroll, VAT and CIS etc. (as applicable) with HMRC.
- Maintain the register of directors and shareholders of the company.
- Preparing and filing end of year company accounts and tax return CT600 with HMRC and Companies House.
- All company directors have a statutory duty to file their personal tax returns SA100 with HMRC; it’s also called self-assessment tax return.
- File Confirmation statement (annual return) to Companies House.
Seems like too much to comply!!
Online Account Filing Limited is a part of our group of companies, which can help you with these duties at highly reasonable packages tailored to suit your requirements. Expert accountants at online account filing would make all this compliance appear as easy as the company formation itself.
Please click on the below icon to have a look at the website.